1. We started over last Friday, so you count last Friday's points for this week. But you do not count tomorrow (Friday, January 22).
2. Your percentage of weight loss started over last Friday too. So, if you weighed 200 lbs. and lost 5 lbs. last week, you would calculate your percentage of weight loss for this week with the weight of 195 lbs.
3. I'll try to have the totals up tomorrow, but our computer is acting up. Hopefully, by tomorrow night or some time this weekend, we'll know who won this week.
4. Posting your points on the blog is great! Just post them in a comment, and I'll add them to the list.
I lost another three pounds! :) 1.9% loss. But I only had 6 points for the week... :/
ReplyDeleteI'll take it. :)
-Dylan
6 points and 2% weight...gain...darn.
ReplyDeleteI have 27 points for the week. I also lost 4.5 more pounds wich is 2%. Ashley has 23 points for the week but she forgot to weigh in so I will get her weight before lunch today!
ReplyDelete1% weight loss and 12 points for the week.
ReplyDeleteDolly Parton.
- Jackie
Ashley lost 3 more pounds which is 2% body weight. O and while we are talking about losing weight, does anyone know if there is breakfast at Nannys tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteno breakfast at Nanny's tomorrow. Only the second Saturday of every month.
ReplyDeleteHeidi 8pts
ReplyDeleteGriffin 15pts
Stud Muffin 15pts
Luke 1 pt 20 minutes of learning to climb to the top bunk bed in Griff's room(we took them down)
We'll get back to you on the weight....not much though.
Just a note.....Danimal, I can't wait to see this bod...I might be de-throned as Stud Muff....Walt