Sunday, January 24, 2010

Somebody needs to take out Dan and Ashley

Well, percentage of weight loss winners for this week are Dan and Ashley! Has anybody seen these two? Are they looking all slim and trim? Congratulations to the lovely couple! Tylotte? Where you been this week? I thought you were going to give Dashley a run for their money? And where are Josh and Brian? I thought you guys were going to take us all down? It's a new week, people! Keep working hard. Slow and steady wins the race!

Here are the point TOTALS so far:
Dan -- 53 points
Ashley -- 43 points
Dylan -- 15 points
Melissa -- 15 points
Heidi -- 25 points
Walt -- 29 points
Griffin -- 24 points
Amy -- 33 points
Libbye -- 23 points
Jason -- 17 points
Lorann -- 26 points
Linda -- 16 points
Bruce -- 26 points
Jackie -- 18 points
Rachel Graves -- 30 points

Oh! and by the way -- those of you who have turned in your celebrity look-a-likes.......excellent, excellent choices. The pool party is going to be pretty much amazing. Maybe one of us should ask Nanny for permission to use her house. Oops.

5 comments:

  1. Yea, yea. I know, we are slackers getting everything in late in stuff! I had 16 points for the week and no weight loss. Well for Mr. Big-Talker... at least he can drink his water! Only five for him. I'm beginning to think maybe his threats were a tad bit empty. But hey, he claims he is just letting us get a bit of a head start!

    As for look-a-likes, I chose Michael Phelps for Tyler, minus the ears... and the weed. For me we both decided on Megan Fox.

    Congrats Dan & Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My points for this week.....21 total (7 for water, 14 for exercise). Sorry, still didn't weigh myself. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT SURE IF YOU GOT MY PTS FOR LAST WEEK...I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE. JM HAD 21 FOR LAST WEEK AND I HAD 14. THIS WEEK JM HAD 40 AND I HAD 24.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My points for this week are 10 and Dylan 15. Neither of us lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had and off week because we had a few things happen this week that caused us not to be able to go to the gym. I had 19 points and Ashley had 16. We were really just trying to let yall catch up but it looks like that was a bad idea because John Michael came with a vingance. Im coming for you next week John Michael. O and Amy, you are kicking butt too!

    ReplyDelete