Dan - 23 points
Ashley - 18 points
John Michael - 19 points
Jason - 5 points
Lorann - 8 points
Jackie - 5 points
Libbye - 5 points
Amy - 10 points
Rachel Ringer- 8 points
Dylan - 8 points
Melissa - 9 points
Rachel Graves - 10 points
Linda - 7 points
Heidi - 17 points
Walt - 14 points
Griffin - 9 points
Tylotte - 13 points (Sorry, Tyler, but you'll have to get your own points next week!)
Great job, everybody! I'm excited. Keep working. I've already slipped up this weekend with my diet, but I plan on getting back on the wagon tomorrow! Dan, I'm going to be running the stairs and walking with my kids ALL the time - especially now that it's warm outside. Watch it! You too, John Michael and Ashley!
Tyler and I decided to make a joint blog account so we could keep up as well. Tyler came up with everything. In order to be able to join Tyler got the rights to making the name and picking the picture. He figured the picture summed up our relationship. Thanks for letting me join in the fun! I sent my points in via Facebook.
ReplyDeleteDan, this is Tyler, you're going down. I have a gym in my dorm. Enough said. As for the water, consider it drank. Add me in for next week.