Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Celebrity Look-a-Like

Yeah, I know it's shallow. And I know that we're supposed to be focused on getting healthy and all. But we should all have goals, right? (Even if they are unattainable.) And I thought we might need something to distract us from the exercise and diet. So, here's the game -- everyone pick the celebrity they'd like to "look" like at the end of this competition. You can find your own picture on the internet, or just let me know -- and I'll post a picture for you. BEWARE -- if you don't pick somebody - I'm picking somebody for you. So, here's my "goal." That's right --Beyonce. Everyone get ready -- I'm planning on performing "Single Ladies" at the pool party. Amy and Rachel, could you be my back-ups?
And everyone knows Jason already looks so much like Steve Zahn. So, he wanted to stretch himself a bit...
His fitness goal is Andre 3000. Two weeks in and he's already shakin' it like a polaroid picture...
**Please make sure your pictures are G-rated.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that pool party! Is Jason going to dance too? As far as the backup dancing, I think it may need to be a one woman show Beyonce. I don't know how to post a picture....but, in my dreams I would like to look like Reese Witherspoon. Of course, I realize that my droop boobs, cankles, and a few other physical flaws may pose a little problem...but why not dream big? I have had several people tell me that I look like the host on biggest loser....I don't know her name and I am not really sure what she even looks like....I am guessing she is a real knock-out. Also, I have my points for this week...26 total (7 for water, 19 for exercise) Sorry, I still have not weighed myself (no scales and I also need to psych myself up to actually do it.) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction on my points.....23 total (7 for water, 16 for exercise).....planned on walking an hour on the treadmill tonight, but ended up playing yahtzee with travis instead....bad. amy

    ReplyDelete