Ok. So, the truth is you all are killin' the people pleaser in me! So, stop your whining and just get on it! (Nobody be mad at me please.)
Here's the deal. The points are the same. Although, I am changing the 20 points for the iron man. Sorry, Bruce. You've been outnumbered. The 10 points for a race or triathlon stays. And I'll add that this can include any sort of legitimate race that involves some sort of physical strength or endurance - running, walking, jogging, hopping, horseback riding, biking, or skipping (Michael).
Ok! So bring it!
I can say I'm a little motivated by all this to at least exercise...I will be earning points, but gaining weight.
ReplyDeleteRachel - thanks for the heads-up. So if I win on percentage weight loss for having a baby no one can hold that against me. :)
Hmmmmm... Alright... I'm in. :)
ReplyDeleteWith my "post wedding pounds" I can no longer fit into my bikini speedo bottoms... And Melissa really likes them. ;)
A little motivation!! YAY!
-Dylan
OK...forget the water and exercise...i am just having a blast sitting in front of the computer, reading and writing on the blog.
ReplyDeleteLorann, you are making everyone really mad. And, now that you mentioned it, we have a new event for beach olympics....hopping relay...can't wait.
Dyelawn, no more talk about Melissa liking your speedo bottoms....just not ready for that yet.
Brian, I need someone to help me stick with this. Could we form an alliance (like they do on Survivor)? Josh turned me down (loser).
Gotta go put on my sneakers and walk!
Amy
Dylan, ew.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I was curled up in the fetal position all night crying on Jason's shoulder worried about ticking everybody off - but thanks for being honest. That's what family is for. All of you can punch me in the face next time you see me.
And, Amy -- alliance? - interesting....I like it.
Although - I call Brian.