Friday, January 15, 2010

Today's the day!

I need your point totals and your percentage of weight loss! Here's the formula for percentage of weight loss:
(lbs lost / starting weight) x 100 = Percentage of weight loss

Ex. (5 lbs lost / 200 lbs starting) x 100 = 2.5% weight loss

Don't be discouraged if your point totals are not as high as some! Keep pushing! Mine aren't very high this week, but having 3 children on my own with a husband starting a new job - didn't give me much time to exercise. There. I feel better. Now you all know my sob story. So, here it goes. Here are my results for this week:
1.53% weight loss and 7 points

7 comments:

  1. I HAVE 8 POINTS THIS WEEK. JOHN MICHAEL HAS 19...SOME MIGHT THINK THAT I'M GIVING HIM A FEW, BUT HE HAS BASKETBALL PRACTICE AND GAMES THAT GOT HIM THIS BIG NUMBER.
    MY PERCENTAGE OF WEIGHT LOSS IS 0.00%!
    JM DIDN'T WEIGH IN. I'LL WEIGH HIM TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can finally comment because I made a gmail account. I hope yall are ready cause I did good this week and I am going to go even harder next week! I worked out an hour and twenty minutes every day which is 4 points a day. I also drank the water every day which is 1 point a day. That is 20 points not including weight loss. I lost 6.5 pounds which is 3.3% body weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Ashley is doing it too! She said she isnt because she isnt family but if Charlotte is doing it then I am making Ashley. She weighed in on Monday but she didnt weigh in this morning so I will have to give you her totals later but she did work out with me every day and she drank the water every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley got 16 points and she lost 2% body weight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't weigh because I don't have scales, but I will get some this weekend. I have 10 points total for Monday through Thursday (6 for exercise, 4 for water). Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 points. Haven't weighed today (don't have a scale), but I don't think you should worry about me this week. No exercise. Most likely no weight loss. Just the water. That's all I got.

    ReplyDelete