Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I know. I know. I'm getting slack.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday night. I'm getting really slack. And it looks like we have a competition among about 5 people. Here are totals from last week - just in time for new totals. I think we need to reevaluate our competition a bit. Anybody agree? Oh! And watch out -- I get 10 extra points next week for running the Bridge Run! Anybody joining me?

Bruce -- 230 points
Rachel -- 205 points
Amy -- 203 points
Dan -- 200 points
Dylan -- 185 points
Ashley -- 172 points
Lorann -- 125 points
Linda -- 121 points
Libbye -- 102 points
Rachel -- 85 points
Melissa -- 72 points
Heidi -- 38 points
Walt -- 36 points
Jackie -- 32 points
Griffin -- 31 points
Charlotte -- 29 points
Jason -- 17 points
Tyler -- 5 points
Brian -- 0 points
Josh -- 0 points


11 comments:

  1. I got 5 points last week. Sorry...forgot to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 31 points this week. I also finally bought a scale. My increase in points this week is a direct reflection of the realization that I need to lose weight as indicated by the number when I stepped on my new scale. I had 1.2% weight loss...I am telling myself the "muscle weighs more than fat" thing. Also, I was thinking about Easter. I know we will still have an Easter egg hunt for the younger kids that are still age-eligible, but I was thinking maybe we could have some competitions for the older kids and adults. Maybe an egg toss or a bunny hop relay. I will bring prizes if you all will play. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 20 this week-sick kiddos. I'll be back on my game starting tomorrow. No hopping for the ringers...we will not make fools of ourselves again.

    P.S. Amy, don't forget your Depends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This past week: Linda - 21; Bruce - 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I am getting slack to because I always forget to post our points on Friday morning now. I had 30 points and Ashley had 25. We also both finally lost more weight and we each lost 2% body weight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorann, can you bring a vegetable tray for Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were slack this week......12 points for Ashley and 16 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda - 7; Bruce 23. We hope to see everyone tomorrow as we celebrate Easter.

    ReplyDelete