Thursday, April 8, 2010

New totals for the past 2 weeks

I have most everyone's past 2 weeks added up. I think I'm just missing Rachel R., Rachel G., Libbye and Melissa. Dan and Ashley won the weigh in last time, and Amy also received a point for weight loss last time. I don't have any reports on weight loss for this past week. I will post the new totals TOMORROW, so get 'em to me! : )

Bruce -- 268 points
Dan -- 249 points
Amy -- 235 points (missing one week)
Dylan -- 229 points
Rachel -- 225 points (missing one week)
Ashley -- 212 points
Lorann -- 162 points
Linda -- 149 points
Libbye -- 120 points (missing one week)
Rachel Graves -- 85 points (missing two weeks, I think.)
Melissa -- 84 points (missing one week)

Ok -- so are we still doing this thing? I think we need a little incentive. I'm not sure what, but I'm a little tired of adding points when the whole point was to get fit and trim. I have another 30 lbs. to lose. I need some more motivation. I need your thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. Melissa = 10 for last week, 9 for this week
    Dylan = 19 for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry....I have been bad about sending in my points. The week before last, I only had 14 and last week 9! :-( My foot is somewhat back to a normal size now so I am going to try to get back to walking. A new incentive or way to get some extra points sounds great to me. Maybe some more focus on losing weight. I am really good at the walking part and drinking water, but still like my night-time "scooby-snacks" (as Stephen calls them)! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't sent my points in...last week I had 13pts and the week before that I had 26pts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the week ending April 8, Linda - 5; Bruce - 17. Lorann, from what I have read, everyone hits plateaus, but keep pushing, & you will acheive.

    ReplyDelete