Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I promise I will get the new totals up soon, but...

for now -- here's a little video of something Jason and I have been working on. We were really inspired by the Olympics this year.


7 comments:

  1. (This is really from Amy, not Rachel...don't know how to fix it on my computer and my kids aren't home to show me.)
    How do I see the video? I don't see anything to click on. I am anxious to see what it is. We loved watching the Olympics too.....stayed up every night to see it. I was hoping that Stephen might take up the luge because he would look so cute in the suit....too bad cold weather is not his thing. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26 points for Amy this week. 16 points for Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17 points for Dylan.. :(
    but 1.3% weight loss!! :) WORD UP! I'm almost 10 pounds lighter over all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to put our points up last week but Ashley and I each got 17 points last week and 19 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda - 12; Bruce - 22, . . . but look for me in the paper on Sunday . . . Citadel Bulldog Challenge! Question to the Rules Committee aka Lorann: are the 10 points for a race "bonus" points on top of the actual time exercising in the race?

    ReplyDelete