Dan -- 87 points
Bruce -- 76 points
Ashley -- 74 points
Rachel Ringer -- 65 points
Amy -- 64 points
Dylan -- 53 points
Linda -- 52 points
Libbye -- 46 points
Lorann -- 44 points
Rachel Graves -- 39 points
Heidi -- 38 points
Walt -- 36 points
Melissa -- 33 points
Jackie -- 32 points
Griffin -- 31 points
Charlotte -- 29 points
Jason -- 17 points
Tyler -- 5 points
Brian -- 0 points
Josh -- 0 points
Ashley and I had another bad week this week, my car wont start. We both only had 14 point each and I lost 1% body weight.
ReplyDeleteO and John Michael you are killing me. My competitive side is mad and is like thats not fair cause he is young and doesnt work and just gets to play sports. On the other hand, Lorann is right, and if your winning then your winning. If I played a sport every day then you better believe I would be counting those points and loving every minute of it. Win or lose, I am just happy that Lorann put this together so I could get my fat butt in shape. Everyone is doing great too! Keep up the hard work everyone. O and I got something up my sleeve that should get me alot of points so yall better watch out.
Thanks, Dan. I'm glad you have been motivating everyone! Just FYI -- you may have won for highest % of weight loss this week. If you did -- I'll add another 2 points to your total. For now -- I just added 1 extra point for weight loss.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to hear what's up your sleeve!
I really am making jm quit. There is no way I'll ever be able to catch him, and I want to win!
ReplyDeleteDylan got 20 points and 1.4% weight loss.
ReplyDeleteI got 8 points and obviously no weight loss.
I'm beginning to lose all motivation on this whole working out thing - any suggestions? :)
Rachel if you make jm quit then Im just going to have to whoop your butt so either way you might be mad. I have to admit that you have been going very hard the past 2 weeks though so I might actually have to watch out. Dylan, dang boy what have you been doing all week? Melissa, I just say that you and your fat ankles should just eat and chill. Daniel probably would rather just chill out anyways.
ReplyDeleteNot a good week for me. Only 10 points (7 for water, 3 for exercise). I am not trying to make excuses, but I have been sick....bronchitis....bummer. I have these coughing spells that are quite ugly....usually starts with a little tickle and quickly progresses to coughing until I gag and pee my pants. But, watch out, the doctor gave me antibiotics and some great cough syrup....so I will hopefully be good as new and back on my work out schedule this week! Amy
ReplyDeleteumm... 5 points. glad to see i'll be coming in right BEHIND melissa - the pregnant one!!
ReplyDelete