Ok -- so our prize...what will it be? Leave a comment if you have any ideas!
Bruce -- 152 points
Dan -- 143 points
Amy -- 129 points
Rachel Ringer -- 126 points
Dylan -- 121 points
Ashley -- 119 points
Linda -- 92 points
Lorann -- 87 points
Libbye -- 63 points
Melissa -- 59 points
Rachel Graves -- 48 points
Heidi -- 38 points
Walt -- 36 points
Jackie -- 32 points
Griffin -- 31 points
Charlotte -- 29 points
Jason -- 17 points
Tyler -- 5 points
Brian -- 0 points
Josh -- 0 points
I had 0.53% weight loss this week. Did anybody beat me? I could use the extra points!
Sorry for the late post..
ReplyDeleteNo weight loss..
23 Points.
Sorry.....forgot to send in last night. I had 20 points this week. Amy
ReplyDeleteDylan = 24 points
ReplyDeleteMelissa = 8 points
Weight loss will be reported tomorrow... if any... :/
24 points for me this week. (still don't have a scale to weigh myself) Amy
ReplyDelete29pts this week.
ReplyDeleteLinda - 5; Bruce - 22; sorry for the late totals, but we had some girls' party!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete