Well, looks like we have a new leader (just barely) and some serious trash talking going on.....I like it!
I hope everyone is double checking my math....
Bruce -- 126 points
Dan --125 points (if he won the weigh in)
Amy -- 109 points
Ashley -- 106 points
Rachel Ringer -- 100 points
Dylan --98 points
Linda -- 76 points
Lorann -- 68 points
Melissa -- 51 points
Libbye -- 50 points
Rachel Graves -- 48 points
Heidi -- 38 points
Walt -- 36 points
Jackie -- 32 points
Griffin -- 31 points
Charlotte -- 29 points
Jason -- 17 points
Tyler -- 5 points
Brian -- 0 points
Josh -- 0 points
You have me on there twice...you can keep me with the higher number if you'd like :)
ReplyDeleteLinda 16; Bruce 26
ReplyDeleteCan Dan keep up? I think he has a secret plan to pour it on soon. We'll see . . .
I got 26 this week. Watch out boys-I'm steppin it up!
ReplyDelete8 Points this week for me. I've been a slacker.
ReplyDeleteI had 17 and Ashley had 13. I forgot to weigh myself but Ill let you know.
ReplyDelete