Monday, February 1, 2010

Totals!

Oh man, I have some catching up to do. I haven't wanted to do this, but this week I've put everybody in order from most points to least. Sorry. I need a little extra motivation this week.
Speaking of -- celebrity photos are coming soon -- thanks for being patient. Now, this week, I need your weight loss and exercise tips for the week. Leave a comment and let us know what is working for you. Ok -- totals:

John Michael -- 80 points
Dan -- 72 points
Ashley -- 59 points
Amy -- 54 points
Bruce -- 52 points
Rachel Ringer -- 46 points
Rachel Graves -- 37 points
Linda -- 35 points
Lorann -- 35 points
Libbye -- 31 points
Dylan -- 30 points
Charlotte -- 29 points
Walt -- 29 points
Jackie -- 27 points
Melissa -- 25 points
Heidi -- 25 points
Griffin -- 24 points
Jason -- 17 points
Tyler -- 5 points

4 comments:

  1. You forgot Brian and Josh:

    Brian -- 0 points

    Josh -- 0 points

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 19 points for this week. John Michael's points are out of control...I stopped counting at 45 this week! I told him that I am pulling him from the competition. I don't think any of us could keep up. He has baseball practice everyday after school, basketball games once or twice a week, and sometimes more baseball on the weekends. Dan, I guess you are back in the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, John Michael! Rachel, I doubt that Dan is going to take the lead knowing that John Michael is REALLY beating him! : )

    ReplyDelete